Security That Safeguards Your Data
TS Imagine’s information security program preserves the availability, integrity and confidentiality of its services, data, and infrastructure. Our products and services are certified by globally recognized standards for establishing, implementing, maintaining, and continually improving security.
We hold both the ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certification for our systematic risk management process in addition to the annual renewal of our SOC1 (type 2) audit for portfolio management and risk analytics products and SOC2 (type 2) for trading products.
TS Imagine also participates in the AITEC-AIMA Security Due Diligence Standard compiled by a committee of AlTEC and AIMA members (over 250 alternative asset management firms and 150 global vendors). This standard protocol in vendor due diligence improves security, operations and communication between vendors and market practitioners.
The TS Imagine team takes security very seriously across all aspects of the business.
The TS Imagine team takes security very seriously across all aspects of the business. Here are some of the ways information security is driving principles and standards within the organization:
- Dedicated Security Team and Governance
- Security Framework and Effectiveness Controls
- Access Control and Secure Software Development
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
- Risk & Vulnerability Management and External Penetration Testing
- Security Monitoring and Incident management
- Information Security Awareness Program and 30+ documented guidelines, standards and procedures
- View our “certificate of registration” here