Please be advised that all users must update their login settings as a result of the recent change to TS Imagine’s web address. Users of the TS Imagine Trading System, I/O Services, Java API and C# API are affected.
Affected users should update the Gateway URL login setting to http://gateway.derivatives.com. For details specific to your use of TS Imagine, click the appropriate link:
TS Imagine Trading System | I/O Services | Java API | C# API | TS Imagine Web Services
TS Imagine Trading System
To ensure uninterrupted access to our services, please make the following change upon your next login:
1. Upon accessing the TS Imagine login window (illustrated below) click the Settings button.
2. From the resulting configuration window, update the Gateway URL setting to http://gateway.derivatives.com and click OK.
3. Log in as you normally would. If you experience any problem logging in following this change, change the Gateway URL setting to its previous setting (likely http://www.derivatives.com) and contact our help desk to report the problem.
I/O Services/Java API
If you are set up to share your properties file between the I/O Services (or Java API) and the TS Imagine Trading System, updating your TS Imagine Trading System login settings (as described above) will also propagate the change to the I/O Services (or Java API), meaning you don’t need to do anything more.
If you do not share your properties file, then you need to edit your properties file as follows:
1. Change ics.conn.gatewayUrl = www.derivatives.com
ics.conn.gatewayUrl = gateway.derivatives.com
The default location of your properties file is:
C:\Program Files (x86)\TS Imagine\its\Bin\jfe_properties.txt
2. Once you have made the change to your properties file, also make the same change here:
Any instance where you have hard-coded the gateway URL into your code, update that instance to http://gateway.derivatives.com. For example, from the sample file Service.cs, the following reference may exist:
In this example, you’d change that to:
TS Imagine Web Services
If using the browser interface (aka “client”), switch from the old url, https://client.prod.derivatives.com/client/ to new url, https://api.derivatives.com/batch/client/
If using the service, update the old url, https://service.prod.derivatives.com/service/batch?wsdl to the new url, https://api.derivatives.com/batch/service/batch?wsdl
If you are using WS client provided by TS Imagine, this is defined in the service-url line in webservices.properties.