TS Updates: February 2017
- Chris Hollands rejoins TS as new Head of European Sales and Account Management.
- Michael Kuhlow joins TS as Head of Frankfurt office, officially opening in a few months.
- Varghese Thomas joins TS in the NY office as Chief Strategy Officer.
- Sebastien Parsini joins the Paris team as new Head of Sales.
- In June the NY headquarters office will relocate from Union Square to One Penn Plaza in Midtown, NY. This marks our investment in the future of our team members and the clients we serve every day.
TradeSmart 2017: Fully Integrated OMS & EMS
- Learn more about TradeSmart 2017 enhancements here
- The team will launch their wealth management solutions platform shortly.
- The FX liquidity platform will officially launch soon.
- The recently launched Enterprise Solutions was shortlisted for the Best Data & Information Provider award from CTA Intelligence. These solutions are an extension of the TS award-winning global multi-asset SaaS trading platform, and offer technologists and traders the access to a sophisticated technology stack that can accelerate the delivery of their development roadmap and significantly reduce their technology spend.
- The new regulatory environment, which includes MiFID II, demands a high level of transparency for best execution. This requires a flexible end-to-end platform with the agility to integrate with third party systems. TS offers a broad range of solutions throughout the trading lifecycle to achieve best execution through its platform, from access to trading venues, data management, pre-trade and post-trade analytics, reporting, partner integration and much more. Click here to request more information.
HVaR, By Dr Lance Smith, Chief Strategy Officer, TS Imagine Historical VaR (HVaR) has become a standard measurement of risk, in which a current portfolio is subjected to the market conditions of a prior day and the resulting P&L is recorded. Read entire article here.
HVaR assumes that present market dynamics are captured in past behavior so what should we do when the world changes? Since Russia's invasion of Ukraine, commodity markets have entered new trading patterns and Lance Smith, TS Imagine Chief Strategy Officer explains some of the tools that can be used to help HVaR without disturbing other risk factors.
Since its creation, Bitcoin (BTC) has been the subject of constant discussion regarding its potential impact on financial markets and the seismic shifts it could generate.