A Dashboard for any TS Imagine Implementation
Q& A: A Dashboard for any TS Imagine Implementation
TS Imagine’s I/O Services are an indispensable command line tool that invokes TS Imagine’s APIs for uploading, processing, and downloading data. This tool is a critical component of virtually every client’s use of TS Imagine, providing nearly one hundred different services. But have you heard about the SITKA I/O Services Dashboard? One Senior Implementation Specialist for TS Imagine says, “I would use this with any implementation.” We sat down to ask a few questions about the dashboard.
What is the SITKA I/O Services Dashboard and why would you use it so broadly?
It is a one-stop command center for running, monitoring, and reviewing results of I/O Services jobs. It is powerful, lets you come away from viewing the long and somewhat tedious batch files, and gives you a tool for setting up jobs and monitoring them. A partner of TS Imagine, Sindex Financial Systems, wrote this dashboard management program for our I/O Services.
Wait, what’s the problem with batch files?
Some people like using commands like this:
“%absPath%..\..\..\Bin\IOServiceClient.exe” -f %inpFile% -o %outFile% -ios %service% -log %logFile% -d
But I understand there are people who don’t care for that, and this tool lets them avoid that entirely. Here’s a screenshot of what they would get instead:
What else does the Dashboard offer other than an escape from batch commands?
Lots of things. For example, it:
- helps you set up new jobs, with search-as-you-type, to find the right I/O service,
- gives you sample templates to help get the input files right with clickable links to online support for detailed help,
- allows you to watch the progress that jobs are making, each input that’s successfully processed, or each item that’s rejected,
- shows you the history of each job complete with when it ran, the input, output, and log files for that job,
- and lets you re-run jobs by copying their setup with a single click.
EMS integration automates historically manual processes, unlocking hard-to-find liquidity for the buyside community.
TS Imagine has been shortlisted in the Hedgeweek awards as one of the leading service providers for the industry.
TS Imagine has appointed former Deutsche Bank Equity Trading MD, Andrew Morgan, as its new President and Chief Revenue Officer (CRO).